1. What personal data we may collect and how we collect your personal data?
2. The legal ground and purpose of collecting and processing your personal data
3. How will we process your data?
4. What are your data protection rights?
5. What is the period of personal data processing?
6. How do we share information we collect?
7. Analytics and other third-party services
9. International data transfers
10. Privacy policies of other websites
12. How to contact us
1.WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect the following data:
1. The data you provide us when you communicate with us:
- Contact details: name, email address, phone number, company you represent.
2. The data you provide us when you place an order for any of our services:
- Contact details: name, the company you represent, and your position in that company; email address, payment details.
3. The data you provide us when you voluntarily fill in and send us a contact form: - Contact details: name, email address.
4. Automatically collected data: IP address; device type; cookies; operating system type; operating system version; links You click and other behavioral data with regard to your use of our Website. We may use third-party services that collect, monitor, and analyze this type of information in order to increase the functionality of our Website. When visiting our Website for the first time, we request your acceptance for using cookies and other analytic services. To learn more about cookies check our Cookies policy.
2. THE LEGAL GROUND AND PURPOSE OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data on a lawful basis pursuant to our legitimate interests as follows:
- contact details, such as name, phone number, email address, the company you represent, are required for:
processing your requests;
confirming your identity;
communication with you;
protection against fraud, Internet scams;
maintenance and security of our Website;
contacts with you;
entering into a contract with you or a company which you present.
- information concerning the type of your mobile device, IP address of your computer or mobile device, type of operating system, and operating system version are required for:
identifying the interoperability of our Website with your mobile device or computer and system administration.
- data about links you click and other behavioral data with regard to your usage of our Website is necessary for:
improving the quality of our services;
and analytical purposes to make our Website user-friendly;
understanding the relevance of our Website functionality and your need in respect to our services.
In addition, we may also use your personal data as follows:
providing customer support;
analyzing and managing informational, commercial, and other risks.
We process the following personal data based on your consent as follows:
- contact details, such as name, phone number, and email address may be used for:
direct marketing, including, offering relevant products/services. We occasionally also send out newsletters to our subscribers. You can withdraw your consent request by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. HOW WILL WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We may process your personal data by way of collection, storing, recording, structuring, and using it according to the purpose for which the personal data was collected. We have implemented and continue to maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal data, and also to prevent personal data from being accessed by unauthorized persons. All your personal data is stored on secure servers. We shall not sell your personally identifiable data to any third parties for their own direct marketing use.
4. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We will not charge for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions. You may exercise the right to request the erasure of your personal data if:
the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes which we originally collected or processed it for;
your personal data were provided by third parties without your knowledge and consent;
there is no overriding legitimate interest to continue the processing of your personal data;
your personal data is used only for direct marketing purposes, and you object to such processing;
it is necessary to comply with a legal request or legal obligation.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. You may request to cease processing of your personal data if:
there is no overriding legitimate interest to continue the processing of your personal data;
your personal data is used only for direct marketing purposes and you object to such processing;
it’s necessary to comply with a legal request or legal obligation.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request us to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you. You can make a portability request at any time regarding data that:
was collected based on your consent to use your personal data, or
was collected as part of a contract you have with us.
The right Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your personal data, including profiling, that affects you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com. We shall respond without delay. However, in case of a complicated request from you, we shall respond within one month of receipt of the request.
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
5. WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
Processing of your personal data is carried out for the limited period until:
the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
receiving your request concerning erasure of your personal data, if applicable;
we discover that minors provided their personal data without corresponding parental or guardian consent, or data relating to such minors is provided to us by third parties.
6. HOW DO WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
In view of the provisions of current legislation, we may share your personal data with the following third parties:
to our employees responsible for the maintenance of our Website and customer relations;
to the corresponding service providers where applicable in order to assist us with the services that you have requested from us, as well as to meet our commitments arising from our relations with you and relating to the usage of our Website. In this case, they are obliged to provide you with an adequate level of personal data protection;
to the persons designated by you as authorized to give instructions on your behalf;
to the relevant government regulators, public authorities, judicial bodies, or law enforcement agencies to meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, etc. or to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines, and regulations imposed by any governmental authority;
to the corresponding law enforcement agencies in order to investigate, eliminate and/or prevent offenses;
to our affiliates, successors, and those assigned on the basis of legitimate interests in the course of our normal business activities. We shall take all the steps reasonably necessary to ensure that relevant appropriate safeguards were taken for treating your personal data securely. We will inform you of this in advance and ensure that your personal information is secure.
7. ANALYTICS AND OTHER THIRD PARTY SERVICES
3) Social plugins: We also use social plugins (buttons) of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. When you visit our Website these buttons are deactivated. After their activation by clicking on them, a direct link to the server of the respective social network is established. The contents of the button are then transmitted from the social network directly to your browser and incorporated in the website through it. After activation of a button, the social network can retrieve data, independently of whether you interact with the button or not. If you are logged on to a social network, the network can assign your visit to the website to your User account. If you are a user of a social network and do not wish it to combine data retrieved from your visit to our website with your user data, you must log out from the concerned social network before activating the buttons.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from natural persons under 18. If we become aware that a natural person under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that such a person has provided us with personal information, please contact us promptly.
9. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our company is located in the UK. However, we sometimes use third parties located in other countries to provide support services. As a result, your personal information may be processed in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EU and EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it, in particular: by transferring the data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission; or by using Standard Contractual Clauses before transferring any data.
10. PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
12. HOW TO CONTACT US?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: 561 Finchley Road, London, NW3 7BJ, United Kingdom.
Effective date: November 11, 2021